[Ubuntu] Question on testing QGIS 2.5

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:19:59 PDT 2014

Two things:
You get an error because you have not added the key. In that case you
can not verify who signed the packages.
You can add the key using:

gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv DD45F6C3
gpg --export --armor DD45F6C3 | sudo apt-key add -

The other warnings about duplicate entries are not really a problem.
Most likely you have one copy in /etc/apt/sources.list and another
copy in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntugis-ubuntugis-*
. In that case I would remove the one in /etc/apt/sources.list.

Johan