[Ubuntu] How to fix the unmet dependencies for grass-gui ?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:07:30 PDT 2015

Carlos,

Please report whatever error you got. Maybe it is something different.

Luis,
I think I found the cause and a solution to the problem: I assume you
upgraded to trusty (14.04) from saucy (13.10).
You still have proj leftover from saucy. This may give conflicts. Try
removing it explicitely: apt-get remove libproj0 (this may delete
other packages as well, this is on purpose) and then try installing
again.

Kind Regards,

Johan