[Ubuntu] How to fix the unmet dependencies for grass-gui ?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:39:13 PDT 2015

César,

Until a new package is uploaded, remove the grass-gui package and
install it again (you will get grass 6.

apt-get remove grass grass-core grass-dev grass-doc grass-dev-doc grass-gui
apt-get update
apt-get install grass

Or wait one day more, I think I'll upload a working version of grass7 tonight.

Johan