[Ubuntu] [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12 packaging for Ubuntu 14.04?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 30 07:48:43 PDT 2015

I think Jurgen decided to keep ubuntugis at the LTS and push the newer
ones on qgis.org, since you can only have 1 version in a given repo.

Both are built against ubuntugis dependencies.
But to get 2.12 you have to have both the qgis.org ubuntugis repo and
the ubuntugis-unstable repo.

This doesn't seem super clear or intuitive, so suggestions welcome on
how to make this easier for people are welcome.

-Alex