[Ubuntu] Stable update

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 26 08:05:05 PDT 2016

Worth,

10.04 is past end of life from Ubuntu (2015) those people need to
upgrade if they want any updates from us or Ubuntu.

12.04 only has 1 year left (2017), so it's unlikely to get anything
except bugfix releases if possible (not always possible).

Yes, this thread is about clarifying the policies.

Thanks,
Alex