[Ubuntu] Dependencies problem with ubuntugis-unstable on Trusty

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jul 15 13:30:51 PDT 2016

I've finally solved the issue with :
- sudo apt-get purge -y libgeos* libspatialite*
- sudo mv /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg* /tmp

geos was pre-installed due to postgis being pre-installed (postgresql-9.1-
postgis-2.1,  postgresql-9.2-postgis-2.1 and postgresql-9.3-postgis-2.1 )
(I'm not sure if the disabling of pgdg is needed. Was one of my first attempt,
but not sufficient by itself)

Thanks for you help.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com