[Ubuntu] ​Alioth.debian.org and gdal-grass package

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:21:10 PDT 2017

Hi,

I wonder whether gdal-grass git repo [1] is currently used for
managing UbuntuGIS packages. Eg. ubuntu/xenial branch contains GDAL
driver version 2.1.0, while Unstable PPA offers 2.2.1 (Stable 2.1.3).

I also wonder how to manage more PPAs (UbuntuGIS stable and unstable)
in one git branch. For example currently gdal-grass package in Stable
is 2.1.3 while in Unstable 2.2.1. Is there any policy for that? BTW,
currently I am using grass git repo [2] for managing Unstable PPA.
Should I use similar approach for gdal-grass repo?

Thanks for clarification in advance, Martin

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/gdal-grass.git
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/grass.git

--
Martin Landa