[Ubuntu] update QGIS package when GRASS is released

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue May 16 00:15:58 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-16 09:04, Martin Landa wrote:
>> case. Unfortunately my time is limited for this task, I will
>> appreciate your tips who to create qgis package correctly for
>> UbuntuGIS. Ideally something similar what is documented for GRASS [1].
>
> I will start with
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/qgis.git

Note that the OSGeo-Live/UbuntuGIS specific changes are not yes
available in the Alioth repository.

You can create the braches for the UbuntuGIS backports from the debian/
tag of the same revision and then use gbp import-dsc to import the
source packages from Launchpad.

See:

  https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#git-backports

https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#git-import-dsc