[Ubuntu] GDAL 2.2.2 transition

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 08:32:24 PST 2017

Hi all,

We are now moving packages from Unstable to Testing (and then to Stable).
After this process is done, we can move packages from Experimental to
Unstable again.

Due to a single upload (grass rc) in Experimental, I now have to rebuild
all packages on my own ppa before moving them to Unstable, since the
GDAL transition there got broken.
I really wish we were more coordinated as a team to avoid duplication of
work...

Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD