[Ubuntu] Potential problem with GDAL and libogdi.so.3.2

Daniel Nüst daniel.nuest at uni-muenster.de
Sun Jul 21 04:01:24 PDT 2019

Hi all,

it seems I just need a good night sleep. Apologies for causing this
investigation! Everything works now and was my mistake, see

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/329409/gdal-2-4-2-from-ubuntugis-unstable-broken-because-of-missing-libogdi-so-3-2

Thank you for your tremendous efforts. I shall rely on you as many
others do, and not mix in self-compilation without knowing what I do.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Nüst
Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi),   University of Münster