[Ubuntu] No SLD support in QGis 3.4

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Nov 18 05:44:57 PST 2019

Hi Angelos,

thank you for the reply. The SLD import is missing also in OSGeo Live and with QGis 3.10 on Fedora. This morning on Twiter Andrea Aime was claiming that QGis never supported SLD files. This is all rather puzzling to me, since at some point I even coded a little programme that creates SLD colour tables for QGis. Still trying to clarify.

Cheers.

--
Luís