[OSGeo-UK] New training pages on local chapter website

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 05:40:30 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Due to popular demand, and also because I was told of a really good course being run at Newcastle University in October: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/cegs.cpd/cpd/osgis.php, I have created a page on the local chapter website listing UK-specific courses in open source geospatial training: http://www.osgeo.org/uk/training_providers. This is designed to list any sorts of training, be that from commercial providers, further education establishments or any other courses.

If you wish to be included in the list please drop me a line. Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by OSGeo or the local chapter.

If you are a company offering support for open source geospatial software then please add yourself to the main OSGeo service providers pages: http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile. In order to do this, you need to register for a user account on the main OSGeo website- information on how to do this is here: http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development