[OSGeo-UK] Jo standing down as chapter representative

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Aug 13 04:35:54 PDT 2012

Hi Suchith,

Antony is away, I think, and might not be able to respond very quickly. For
the sake of being official, as I think we will have more than one potential
candidate interested, can we have a nomination and second please? If we set
a deadline of the 24th for candidates to step forward, then we can vote in
time for the meeting on the 5th.

Thanks

Jo

864201149.