[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo UK annual gathering

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 02:48:34 PDT 2014

I'd just like to send my apologies for absence for this meeting, and
for OSGIS. Much as it would be great to meet up again with the heroes
from FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham and meet a bunch of new people, I'm tied
up with work stuff. Sadly this work isn't even spatial[1] and doesn't
involve maps :(

Later this year I am hoping to get involved with a public-facing web
mapping project so that should be something to report at OSGIS 2015
(or is that going to be FOSS4G-UK?).

If any of the conference and UK-chapter group are going to be live
streamed I'll probably listen in.

Barry

[1] Yes I know I've often said all data is spatial because everything
happens somewhere - this data is all happening at the same place
though!