[OSGeo-UK] (no subject)

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Aug 22 05:56:26 PDT 2017

Dear List,

We're looking for at least one additional person (alongside Jo (me) as
Chair, Ant Scott as Secretary and Steven Feldman as Treasurer) to act as a
trustee for OSGeo:UK when we become a Charity.

The role of a trustee is to ensure that OSGeo:UK meets its goals and
objectives (see http://uk.osgeo.org/files/OSGeoUK_Final_Charity_Constitution)
and to keep a check on our finances and activities. This should not be
particularly onerous work! Please feel free to contact me on or off list if
you'd like to discuss.

So we can move charity registration forward, if any responses could be in
by end of play on Friday (25th August) I'd be very grateful

Thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal