[OSGeo-UK] Contributing to PostGIS development

OSGeo:UK osgeouk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:18:54 PDT 2018

I am, of course, supportive of OSGeo:UK committing some funding to PostGIS via Regina Obe

Picking up on Jo’s suggestion re encouraging others organisations to contribute to PostGIS and Ross’ response. Perhaps we could create a page on the OSGeo:UK web site that could act as a focal point for those trying to encourage their organisation or customers to contribute to the OSGeo projects? I wrote a blog post around this topic There is no such thing as a free lunch <https://knowwhereconsulting.co.uk/blog/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-free-lunch/> and also presented at FOSS4G 2016 There’s no such thing as a free lunch – the movie <https://knowwhereconsulting.co.uk/blog/theres-no-such-thing-as-a-free-lunch-the-movie/> - some of the content could be repurposed.

Cheers

Steven Feldman
Treasurer OSGeo:UK