[OSGeo-UK] 2018 AGM

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Aug 20 07:51:35 PDT 2018

Hi All,

The AGM for OSGeo:UK will be on the morning of the 12th September. As last
year, we will attempt to do something with google hangout. Exact time,
agenda and joining details to follow, also via twitter and on the website.

All are welcome, it's very informal (apart from what we legally have to
cover)

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

*
Reserve your conference place now:  *Bristol 26 Sept
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-bristol-tickets-46763717538>*
| *Leeds 3rd October
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-leeds-tickets-46763825862>

*
*
*Sign up to our mailing list
<https://astuntechnology.com/company/#email-updates> for updates on news,
products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.