[OSGeo-UK] UK Government launch call for evidence to be geospatial world leader

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Aug 16 08:38:28 PDT 2018

Great, I'll start a document and figure out a sane way to share it to
everyone without getting spammed.

Please share this idea with other communities or groups- the more the
merrier as far as I am concerned.

Jo

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:54 AM Steve Pace <SPace at deepoceangroup.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm not sure we can be of much assistance on this, given our use of GIS is
> probably more niche and not covering what I think the Gov request is after,
> but am happy to add our two-penny's worth.
>
> Steve Pace
> Lead GIS Engineer
>
> DeepOcean 1 UK Limited
> Coniscliffe House, Coniscliffe Road,
> Darlington
> County
> Durham
> DL3 7EE
> United Kingdom
>
> T | (+44) 1325 390 647
> M | (+44) 7957 663 526
> F | (+44) 1325 390 555
> mailto:space at deepoceangroup.com
> http://www.deepoceangroup.com
>
> ONS Exhitibor 2018
> Meet us at ONS 2018 - Hall 8, stand 8290
> 27.-30. August in StavangerThis email is from DeepOcean 1 UK Limited a
> company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 02835294 and
> trading under the name "DeepOcean". Registered Office: Coniscliffe House,
> Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EE England. VAT Number: 602 2980 64
>
> This email may contain intellectual property, confidential, commercially
> sensitive or privileged information. It is for use by the intended
> recipient(s) only. If you have received it in error, please reply to the
> Sender and delete all copies.
>
> It is your responsibility to conduct your own virus checks on all parts of
> this email and we do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage
> arising in any way from receipt, opening or use of this email and/or any
> attachments.
>
> We do not accept service by email. No binding contract will result from
> this email until such time as a written document is signed by an authorised
> signatory acting on behalf of DeepOcean.

our office on 01372 744009

*