[OSGeo-UK] Notice of OSGeo:UK Special General Meeting

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:31:21 PST 2018

Hi all,

The committee has been discussing some small changes to the constitution,
as set out in the document below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NnQBSQ5w9d8LyxnDLryAFQTvF5YFEXki2WiE-gF7NdY/edit?usp=sharing

In essence, these changes cover two points:
1) The number of people on the committee
2) That committee members no longer need to be voting members

I'd therefore like to call a Special General Meeting in order to discuss
and hopefully agree these - I suggest
Friday 7th December at 12pm. I'll send a reminder nearer the time, and a
link to a Google hangout on the morning of the call.

The agenda for the moment is just the constitution change, but please let
me know if there's anything you would like added.

Please dial in if you can, it shouldn't take long - we need a quorum (5) to
make the change.

all the best

Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK