[OSGeo-UK] FOSS contractors for web-mapping

Hugh Wright Hugh.Wright at jncc.gov.uk
Mon Nov 26 04:30:22 PST 2018

Hi all

We've just put out an invitation to tender to develop two web-based mapping interfaces (see http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/page-7693). Can anyone suggest a FOSS contractor who could be interested in this type of work?

Many thanks

Hugh Wright, JNCC

For information on how we handle personal data please see our Privacy Notice at http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/privacypolicy

This email and any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient then any copying, distribution, storage or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. In this case, please inform the sender straight away then destroy the email and any linked files.

JNCC may have to make this message, and any reply to it, public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, data protection legislation or for litigation.  If you have a Freedom of Information/Environmental Information request please refer to our website page.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by JNCC through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre however we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems. The recipient should check any attachment before opening it.

JNCC Support Co. registered in England and Wales, Company No. 05380206. Registered Office:  Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 1JY. http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/