[OSGeo-UK] UK Government launch call for evidence to be geospatial world leader

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Sep 5 04:13:16 PDT 2018

Hi All,

An update on this. I began putting together a google document with the
questions in from the questionnaire, and began linking the questions to the
appropriate page in the call for evidence document, only to find that the
two don't actually match! I'll see if there's any way I can feed this
information back to them and publish the link to the google document here
asap.

Regards

Jo

--