[OSGeo-UK] Software documentation licensing

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Mon Jul 8 08:46:20 PDT 2019

Hi Jo,

Yes, that is related to the code, but I figured organisations treatment
of licenses and Public Domain may be pertinent to docs too, in
particular addressing your "what reasons may exist not to do this". I
figure if organisations are silly enough to plonk down $6k for something
that's completely free for the code, they may also have similar issues
with the docs too. But I doubt there are many.

Cheers,

Jonathan