[OSGeo-UK] Software documentation licensing

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Jul 8 08:43:02 PDT 2019

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the quick response- that's an interesting link. It does,
however seem to relate to the use of the software rather than the
documentation, unless I've misunderstood? Specifically what we're
interested here is licenses for documentation. Code samples within the
documentation will probably need to be handled differently as well...

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.