[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 02:45:07 PDT 2019

> Hi all,

Just a reminder that the OSGeo:UK AGM will take place tomorrow, Thursday
19th September at 1 pm. If you are in Edinburgh for FOSS4G UK 2019
<https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2019/>, please come along to the Turret Room,
and if you aren't, please dial in on the Google Hangout link which we'll
send in the morning. It's a great opportunity to get involved in the future
of FOSS for GIS in the UK.

The agenda:

   - OSGeo:UK 2018 AGM Minutes
   - Report on activities
   - Reports and accounts: 2018-19
   - Appointment of officers
   - Future activities - including FOSS4G UK 2020?
   - Any other business
   - Date of next AGM

all the best
Ant Scott