[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 04:03:59 PDT 2019

Greetings to everyone. I wont be able to attend FOSS4G UK 2019.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed for OSGeo:UK Response<https://uk.osgeo.org/files/Government_%20callforevidence_geospatial_%20OSGeoUK_response.pdf> to UK Government’s call for evidence to be geospatial world leader<https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-launch-call-for-evidence-to-be-geospatial-world-leader>

Best wishes,

Suchith