[OSGeo-UK] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2020 Elections

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Oct 12 03:03:17 PDT 2020

Hi All,

A quick heads up that we're now in the period for OSGeo Charter
membership (closing date is the 18th October). As per
https://www.osgeo.org/about/charter-members/ charter members have two
responsibilities- to elect the Board of Directors, and to elect new
Charter Members. The page I linked to shows the current charter member
list- so if you're interested in being nominated then feel free to
contact one of the existing UK charter members to discuss.

All the best

Jo