[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM 28th October 12-1pm

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:17:33 PDT 2020

Good morning all,

A reminder that the OSGeo:UK AGM will be held today online at 12pm - please
join us for a chat about the year in OSGeo in the UK, including thoughts on
FOSS4GUK Online 2020, financial report and sponsorship plans, and ideas for
next year.

   - Agenda: https://uk.osgeo.org/agm/agm2020.html
   - Google Meet call: https://meet.google.com/adj-irff-rzb

Look forward to seeing you later.