[OSGeo-UK] New Chair and Committee Members

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 03:25:15 PST 2021

Hi Jo

Thank you for the updates. I would like to thank you for all the work that you did for OSGeo:UK over the years.

I still remember the first OSGeo:UK meeting (less than 10 participants) many years back. Great to see  the chapter and community growing thanks to your work and efforts. Wishing you the very best for the future.

Congrats to Nick Bearman as new Chair of OSGeo:UK and Tom Armitage and Joe Seddon for joining the committee. Thank you all for volunteering your time and efforts for the community.

Best wishes

Suchith