[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM 27th October, 12:00

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:23:33 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the date of the OSGeo:UK AGM has been set for Wed
27th October at 12:00 - online as last year, a link will be sent to the
list on the morning of the meeting, and an agenda posted in due course -
please let me know if you would like any items added. In the meantime,
minutes of last year's meeting are here:
https://uk.osgeo.org/agm/agm2020minutes.html.

As you will have seen Jo Cook will be standing down as Chair this year
after a number of years in the post doing a terrific job for OSGeo - please
think about standing if you are in a position to take this on and carry on
the good work - as Jo says it needn't be onerous, and there's a active
committee in support. Feel free to contact me, Jo or one of the other
committee members if you are interested: https://uk.osgeo.org/.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the 27th

Ant Scott
Secretary OSGeo:UK