[OSGeo-UK] New Chair reminder and official instructions on applying

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 06:50:59 PDT 2021

Hi All (& Jo),

I'm happy to confirm that I can stand as Chair of OSGeo:UK.

See you all tomorrow at the AGM - the more the merrier!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
Tel / WhatsApp / Signal: +44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

My working pattern is probably not the same as your working pattern,
therefore
you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do
not feel any
pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.

nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk