[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM and GoFundGeo

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 04:41:02 PST 2023

Hello,

I am very pleased to announce the list of projects who have applied for
GoFundGeo this year. Please find the list at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17XcO2yKaOAT81OihVCf_mSrVdTVoH0tqMNMOat13ywE/edit?usp=sharing.

Any questions, please post comments in the document, or ask on here.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.