[UN] R: UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Nils Hempelmann info at nilshempelmann.de
Tue Jul 9 06:43:27 PDT 2019

Dear maria

Here is a DRAFT presentation which will be used as input and
contribution for Denise McKenzie from the Open Geospatial Consortium
(OCG) also being present at UNGGIM:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oP4-PcEev3u3ENxiyTbKEigLd2sKEjwv0YKZ_rZj5uk/edit#slide=id.g5d4b94f515_2_211

Gues slide 7 is what you are looking for, right?

Cheers

Nils