[UN] R: R: UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Jul 9 06:51:02 PDT 2019

Nils, slide 7 is not so clear to me. I will mention the software as an example of packages that can be used for implementing SDGs.
Thanks
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556