[US] Request for Funding for Knoxville 2018

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Jun 21 07:04:35 PDT 2018

Last years event ran at around 650 dollars. It was a good event and I
expect it to double in size this year. The event is $10 this year vs
free last year to defray some of the money juggling. Right now we have
$200 donated for food - so $500 would be great...and we may not need it
BUT money collected for the tickets won't be available for 1 week post
event (so my company will front whatever needs to be done in lieu of
sponsorship dollars).

Anyway - last year was very "seat of the pants" - this year not so much.

Randy

On 06/20/2018 05:13 PM, Guido Stein wrote:
> Hey Randy,
>
> This sounds great, I am sure we will support you in any way we can.
>
> Can you give us a sense of what you think you will need financially?
> If specfics are too much, feel free to ball park it.
>
> -Guido
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 2:53 PM Randal Hale
> <rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
> <mailto:rjhale at northrivergeographic.com>> wrote:
>
>     Since it came up....
>
>     I've a meeting in Knoxville TN on august the 13th that is looking for
>     sponsors. We have a few stepping up but I need to cover lunch and
>     parking. Last year we had 50+ turn out. There is a lot of interest in
>     the meeting - so could I request sponsorship? Any amount helps. I
>     have
>     plenty of time before the meeting to no rush.
>
>     Randy Hale
>
>     https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20180813-knoxville-foss4g
>
>     --
>     Randal Hale
>     rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
>     <mailto:rjhale at northrivergeographic.com>
>     https://www.northrivergeographic.com
>     (423)653-3611 <tel:%28423%29%20653-3611>

Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com