[US] Banking for FOSS4G-NA 2019

Josh Rosenthal maric423 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 05:43:08 PST 2018

Hi Folks
It'd be great if we can help with this.  Just to clarify, in the event of
NSF fees, overdrafts, or other such issues, who would be accountable for
those expenses?  In the event of NSF/overdraft and such, would money be
automatically taken from other technication accounts (an issue I've
encountered with another nonprofit before)?

Josh