[US] Banking for FOSS4G-NA 2019

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Nov 12 05:25:10 PST 2018

Hey Jeff,

I have started a loomio decision and set the close date for Wednesday. I am
confident that this will pass.

I have also spoken to our lawyer and will have a contract drawn making this
official. My basic understanding based on your request is as follows:

- This is a non-profit endeavor
- You will get access to a checking account and will have a debit card
associated with it
- You and your team will keep the books, we will provide you a quickbooks
account so that we are able to report on this after the event is over to
our board.

Once the vote is closed on Wednesday I will get you a contract as soon as I
can, once we have all signed I will get the bank account setup.

Please let me know if we are all on the same page and if this timeline
works for you. If you need any adjustments I would be happy to discuss here.

-Guido