[US] Upcoming free webinar on MapStore and 3D

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geosolutionsgroup.com
Mon Mar 20 07:18:07 PDT 2023

Hi All,
I am sending this email to let you know about the upcoming free webinar on
MapStore which will cover work we are doing for the City of Genova to
support the construction of a digital twin of the city.
You can find more information and register for free at this link
<https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/blog/mapstore-genova-webinar/>. If you
cannot attend, just register the recording and it will be sent to you. If
you have any questions after the webinar, we would be happy to answer them.
Please, share the link with whoever could be interested.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Online training classes for GeoNode, GeoServer and MapStore from the
experts!
Visit https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/professional-training/ for more
information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928
US: +1 (845) 547-7905

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.