[US] Save The Date for FOSS4GNA Baltimore 2023

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Mar 23 08:06:00 PDT 2023

FOSS4G NA Is Back!!!
It has been a while since we gathered all the talented and passionate
people who make the open-source geospatial community great in North
America. FOSS4G NA is returning in an in-person event this year to
reconnect and create new connections within the community.

Get ready to learn and share the latest and greatest open-source geospatial
technology. We will have plenaries, workshops, and sessions covering
various open-source geospatial topics, including QGIS, PostGIS, GRASS, AI,
ML, and more.

To get the latest updates about the event, please subscribe to this email
list (http://eepurl.com/dMmNb6) , follow us on Twitter (
https://twitter.com/foss4gna), and check out the conference website (
https://foss4gna.org/) for frequent announcements, call for papers,
registration details, and more.