[vector-tiles] RPC and MVT Layers

Alexander W. Rolek a.rolek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:29:16 PDT 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're working on adding labels and hope
to have something to show this week. I agree, that's an obvious indicator
that the data is vector vs raster.

Let me know if you have any feedback running Tegola. We just released
v0.3.0 which comes with a /capabilities endpoint (i.e.
http://tegola.cfapps.io/capabilities) and the ability to fetch individual
layers of a map. I will update the docs this week with the new features.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Andreas Hocevar <andreas.hocevar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Tobias,
>
> in OpenLayers, you can rotate the map by dragging with the Alt+Shift
> keys pressed.
>
> Andreas.
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Tobias Wendorff
> <tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de> wrote:
> > Dear Alexander,
> >
> > good work! I'll test the server in the next days.
> >
> > One annotation to the example map shown on the project website:
> > Does OpenLayers3 support map rotation, like MapboxGL does? For some
> > people it's hard to distinguish between a map being created of rasters
> > or vectors. Rotating the map and keeping the labels upright is always
> > a good indicator ;)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tobias
> >

> > Am Di, 13.09.2016, 04:57 schrieb Alexander W. Rolek:
> >> Looking forward to the discussion.

Alexander W. Rolek
303-829-9989