[OSGeo Vietnam] About Approval of Vietnam OSGeo Chapter

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 29 16:31:12 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

As Venka mentioned, the next OSGeo Board meeting is this week, on 1st
April.  It would be great if Mr. Son (CIREN-HCMC) could send a formal
request to form the chapter, to the OSGeo Board mailing list as soon as
possible (before the 1st April meeting); then I can make a motion to
have the Vietnam chapter officially accepted by OSGeo.

Oh by the way, I have uploaded a picture of some of the initial meeting
attendees
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vietnam_Chapter_Meeting_2010-03-11).  Thank
you so much to Mr. Nguyen Hoa Binh for letting us use the PeaceSoft
office for the meeting.

I look forward to following the activities of the OSGeo Vietnam community.

Talk soon,

-jeff