[VisCom] RFI editing

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Thu May 4 20:38:39 EDT 2006

Jo,

Thanks for catching the 5:00 PM deadline and the great comments. I got this
confused with a proposal I'm working on that is due at 3:00 - sorry for the
confusion. For what it's worth, I'll be out of the office by 3:30 tomorrow.

For section 2.2.6 I didn't think it addressed the risk part all that well
but after reading it again I see your point. For these judgment calls please
do what you think is best. I think this document has potential to be quite
useful and is an opportunity to get some exposure for OSGeo within the US
Govt. which is why I'm helping out but unfortunately it's a bit outside of
my area of expertise so my thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't worry about the US citizen status.

Ned

PM.