Your Project at Where 2.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue May 16 10:08:02 EDT 2006

A couple more things that I forgot to point out in my first note:
-Forward my note to anyone else who can help you, i.e. your project community
mailing list.  I decided to email the initial request directly to you so that
I could have a single person contact.
-Please have a single person craft a response and send directly to me, so that
I don't have to follow long threads of discussions on a mailing list.
-If you point me to existing material, please note if I have permission to
modify it or copy from it.
-Please have the information to me by Monday, May 22nd or sooner if possible.
If that is not going to work for you, please just give us advanced notice.

Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to getting this great start to promo
material together.

Tyler

------
My blog: http://spatialguru.com