Fwd: Your Project at Where 2.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue May 16 10:16:41 EDT 2006

FYI VisCom... below is an example of the emails I sent to all the OSGeo
projects to request information for developing brochures/pamphlets/slides,
etc.  Here is the list of recipients I sent to:

GDAL - warmerdam at osgeo.org
GeoTools - cholmes at osgeo.org
GRASS GIS - neteler at osgeo.org
Mapbender - arnulf at osgeo.org
MapBuilder - camerons at osgeo.org
MapGuide Open Source - andrew at osgeo.org, robertbray at osgeo.org
MapServer - sdlime at osgeo.org
OSSIM - mlucas17 at osgeo.org

Edu - punkish at osgeo.org
GeoData - jowalsh at osgeo.org
Incubator - warmerdam at osgeo.org, dbrookshier at osgeo.org

Did I miss anybody?  I figured that it wouldn't make sense for infrastructure
committees like WebCom and VisCom to be represented.  Make sense?

Tyler