Suggestions wiki help duplicated

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Sun Apr 2 11:50:03 EDT 2006

Just a quick question:

I updated the following page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Help:Editing

As I got sick of not having a reference available when editing any wiki
content.

And just today noticed this page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/How_to_Edit

Can we combine these two pages, simply updating the navigation bar, or
the text at the bottom of the "editing mode".

Thanks to those who updated some creative profiles on the site focus
page, will sketch out some ideas based on that.
If possible I would like to attend the next meeting, is there any
facilities for this beyond IRC? If forced to I will pay for
a Skype account, but it would be nice if there was another solution.

Cheers,
Jody