[Web Comm] Need a couple more profiles

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Sun Apr 2 14:31:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback. I got on a bit of a tear and wrote the previous
ones up, and then started evaluating the proposed website content
against the user needed.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WebCom_OSGeo_Site_Focus

I am starting to wonder if I should take this up with the viability
committee? Anyone care to clarify the focus difference between the two
committees?