[Web Comm] Proposal for a new layout of the Wiki

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Apr 14 10:57:00 EDT 2006

Hi Arnulf,

I think that looks great. Can you surface a few links for help? I
want to be sure that new users can see some obvious help on end use,
email, projects, and working with open source. The wiki is a great
place to do that, just need some links that are easy to see. Perhaps
between the intro and the welcome and the committee and working groups.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net