Find things...

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Aug 17 09:29:30 EDT 2006

I have been searching for the subscription page and archive of
international-discuss. I do not find it. I really looked for it. Anybody
intl' passing by will never ever find it.

Any hints on where I might find the intl' archive?

I did find this list which is a sort of strange mixture of projects,
committees and list-only lists:

We need to rearrange this list and make mailing lists better accessible
(I know, i am the twentyseventh to propose this).

Please correct "MapBender" into "Mapbender" with a small "b" on
https://mail.osgeo.org/.

The page in the Wiki is a good start.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mailing_Lists

Later make it available at the Drupal Prototype?
http://frot.org/osgeo/portal/

https://local-osgeo-chapters.osgeo.org/ and Wiki Local Chapters is out
of synch too: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Local_Chapters

Cheers,