[Web Comm] Find things...

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Thu Aug 17 16:02:27 EDT 2006

Arnulf,

Here it is
https://www.osgeo.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=international-disc
uss

Some of the site's lists are located in the WWW project, some in the
"mail" project.  You see a strange mixture in the "mail" project because
the tool generates lists out of the box for each project, and you can
choose to use them or not.  Regardless of where lists are, site content
should drive users to join and peruse the archives.  Auke, can you take
this on, and the broader issue of cleaning up how lists are portrayed to
the site users?

Thx,
Andrew

(also changed Bender to bender...)

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net