Jumping the gun?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 24 17:10:58 EST 2006

Uh, have I been speaking out of turn here?  I don't mean to barge in
where I'm not (yet?) welcome...

>From yesterday's #osgeo logs:

[snip]
10:16:58 TylerM: hobu: did you discuss adding other members already.
Daniel said I was voted in - and I see Jason birtch and sean
sternfeldts' names on that page - were they voted in as well?
10:17:12 TylerM: I'm just asking because I'll clean up the 'motion' page
if those points are irrelevant now
10:17:14 hobu: I don't remember any voting
10:19:00 TylerM: hobu: were people discussed at all?
10:20:02 hobu: The discussion was that so and so expressed interest in
being on the website committee and that we would discuss how to move
forward on the webcomittee maillist
[snip]

...at least Tyler left the "r" in my last name :)

Jason