[Web Comm] Jumping the gun?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Fri Feb 24 17:42:35 EST 2006

Jason,

No, you're not jumping the gun.  If I remember correctly, we decided to wait
on adding new members for one reason or another (because of certificates,
terms of use, etc. that still needs to be resolved? ;).  Yeah, Hobu is
correct but we kinda acknowledged that your help will be welcome.

As for me, I'm still struggling with having two sites to keep track of.

-Perry